my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 halloween.

Riiight.
I wanted to change this layout because October's ending and everything.. but here's what I've done..

nothing..

I wasted precious internet hours searching for the right layout but then i didn't end up with anything. I guess that's just the way it is. I can't find the 'me' in other blogskins, so I tried hard to create myown template. Nothing happened, as you can see.

Anyways, I talked to my big brother this morning. It was nice hearing from him again. We exchanged blog links. I can't really type anything at the moment, I'm currently hungry. I haven't eaten lunch. >_<

The past few days were usually weird. Michael and I were in a sort of misunderstanding but then we're okay now. I guess all we really need is some time to talk about some stuff. I missed those times when we just sit down and have a nice talk about the stuff that's happening to our lives. Time flies so fast. We'll be having our 9th month anniversary. woohoo!! We are so happy because even though we have misunderstandings, we are still strong and are still together. I wish it would stay this way. Hee!^^,

It's so hot here. Grr! I'm in my mom's room and the air's like,, not circulating. It's like I could suffocate any second.

Last week wasn't all happy. Michael's cousin died. T_T I feel so sorry for his cousin's family because he was only 12 and he had only one brother. It was very sad but then I wasn't there to make him feel better (although he's not that sad... as in sad about it). He just felt bad and I wasn;t even there to cheer him up.

Hm.. I can't think of anything to type down now. Haha. I guess I'll be back next time.

Bye.

the time was.. 2:43 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of