my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Friday, November 03, 2006 9th in the 11th..

It's a bit late but I consider this post from the 2nd day of November which is yesterday.. anyways, it's our 9th months anniversary. Whew! It's that long? Time surely flies. On the next 3 months we'll be having our anniversary. I'm so happy because I never thought we could make it this far. We had problems, yes. And I posted a lot of them here (it just sucks that I can't post everyday), but then we're still live and kicking. Hee!

Halloween was boring, as usual. Unlike other countries (Chip I'm so jealous of you. haha!). Halloween is so boring the the Philippines! No decorations. No kids trick-or-treating. No Jack-o-Lanterns. No pranks. No kids running around in costumes. And most of all.. no halloween parties! I mean, how boring is that? It made me remember the first time I went to a Halloween party. I wore a huge tattered shirt and my mom made my face look so white and made me eat this bubblegum which turns your mouth to a certain color, as for me, I got the black one. She also made me a broom. Gah! I wish that could happen again.

On the first of November, we went to the cemetery in Pasay City along with Michael. We visited my Grandma's tomb and offered a prayer for the preceding souls in there. The cemetery was crowded but then I'm just glad nothing bad happened. It was the first time I stared at the sunset and it was with him, but the place was the cemetery so it's not that romantic. We tomb-hopped our way out. Unfortunately, we were caught in the rain but were lucky enough to reach a ceiling before the real downpour struck.

As for today, it's nice. He came about 6 in the evening and stayed until minutes until 10pm. I was bored the whole day, I just wish he came much earlier. I'm not complaining or anything.. it's just.. it was so boring. Anyways, I fixed this blog a little bit. I changed the template to something that would actually show my blog posts! I know people aren't really reading my posts sp here it is! A much simpler and better lay. I can say the previous one was cuter, but who needs cute? I need readers not critics. And besides, I didn't make that template anyway.

I just wish I could learn how to make my own template. Anyway, I have to go. I'll try to post more soon. 'Bye!

ü

oh and by the way, my ex-boyfriend kept texting me on what seems to be a 'quote' for him. Gah! If you're wondering how he got my number, I told him. He asked if he can get it and I gave it to him. It's not like I'm gonna text him or anything. I think Michael is keeping a close eye to my ex' messages. Haha! I told Michael it's alright. I'm a Globe person, and my ex is a smart subscriber. There's no way in hell that I would waste precious extra load just to text my EX. Haha. ciao!

the time was.. 12:35 AM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of