my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Monday, November 06, 2006 Gigs

The Longganisa thing is done. I'm so happy it is. Haha! I met Aya today in Alevort. She showed me pictures of Kean from a webcam. It was cute though he was sort of killing Spongebob. Haha!

Today wasn't so bad. It started a bit hectic, in the fact that I was late and was forced to beat for them in the fkag ceremony, but then it was okay coz the day ended up niceley (voice in my head: don't worry Maggie, the day's not over yet.) *sigh* I'm still worried about something. Something very confidentialo that I can't even write it in this blog. But then I'll figure stuff out as soon as possible.

Yesterday Michael and I didn't go to church though. He had a bvasketball game and everything. I slept a bit late because I was cooking the longganisa.. hee. It was heel, like, I want to sleep but I couldn't. If I fall asleep the rice'll burn up and could set the whole house down. But then like I said, it was okay.

I woke up minuted before 5 am! Like, whoa! I need to be up before 4am and here I am waking up an hour late!T_T gosh! I'm just so happy that it was cool and I finished it by the time I needed to go to school.

Oh and yea, I went to Callalily's gig here in SM Sta. Rosa and gawd! It was a waste of fare money because I didn't even got the chance of seeing them. There was a huge wall that blocked the view and the only thing that could help us get in was buying an album of theirs, in which at that time I got no money. >_< It was such a bummer (The mall, not the band) because I could've seen them again! If only there was no entry fee or requirement or something. In the event that we couldn't see them, Michael and I just decided to walk around the mall. We walked and ate ice cream and such, but no Callalily. T_T

It's such a drag when people try to take advantage of stuff. Like making fans buy their album so they can enter an open gig. Yes, it was an album tour, but when 6 Cycle Mind toured at Sm Sta.Rosa, the personnel never made us not see the gig just because we have no album! Why oh why did they do that to us! I waited to see them live and all I saw was a wood wall-like structure that sort of blocked the guys from being seen by the less-fortunate. Huhu! I wish I coiuld see them live again, but without cost.

ü

the time was.. 8:31 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of