my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 I'm not gonna make this.

Oh well! I wish there's still a next time. I know I won't win this week but I do wish I get it the next try. I only have a couple of votes! Huhu! Kawawa nman ako! hehe.. pero sana marami pa ring mag vote kce it means a lot to me! I know this blog isn't much pero I wanna see if it's interesting. Siguro ung layout lang ung interesting kea ako binoboto. Bwehehe. I evem made my friend vote for me. I wanna keep oin voting.. sana lang nakapag online ako the whole week para at least 7 of the votes will be mine. hehe. But I can't blame myself. Mas maganda rin ung competitors ko eh!

Anyways, Field trip na namin sa Friday! Wow. It's such a huge crapfest! and cooooooorrrnnnnyyyy!!! As in!! First, dun kami sa DOST thing.. (dEPARTMENT oF sCIENCE AND tECHNOLOGY), then un nga.. sa Fort Santiago then Mall of Asia.. Oh my gawd!! What a waste of P900!! Eh kung pinambibili ko pa un ng mga gusto kong albums diba!? Hayz.. anyways,,

The week is plain. Hmm. There's nothing much going on and nothing much went. Wala lang. A simple week tapos bago matapos eh Field Trip pa namin. I'm not sure kung mage-enjoy talaga ako coz I'm not sure if I'm gonna have enough money.

Graaaabbeeee!! I don't know what to type down! I'm a bit bummed coz nde ako mananalo this week. I'm so behind! Huhu.. pero sana the next time na ma-nominate ako.. I'll win na. I know my life isn't that great. And I know what I'm typing that isn't that all interesting.. but I hope that soon enough people would start reading!!

Mei naisip ako.. sana mei mangyaring interesting sa buhay ko para people would get interested in visiting my blog again and again. un naman un eh. hehe. Sana nga..

Life is beautiful..
Question...
Is my life beautiful?
I know I may be commited to someone very special......
Hmp!!
Bahala na nga!!!

The best way to be contented is not to ask more from life!!!

Grabeh.. I totally believe that quote pero I can't do it.. I mean.. Nde ko magawang maging contented when ung mga taong nakapaligid sakin eh puro luho and they get what they want..

What is this? Joke?? And gulo talaga..




ü

the time was.. 9:37 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of