my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Friday, November 17, 2006 Last Best Field Trip.

hai naku!! today was our field trip, actually I just came home. I'm a bit tired but I still wanna update. I have a lot of pictures but I'll post them up next time because my mom took the digicam and i didn't have the chance to upload the pics.

When we borded the bus, the first thing a lot of us did was to take pictures! Haha! I did the same thing, and I was pretty happy that I was able to catch some moments with my classmates. Then when the bus started moving, I first thought about doing is to eat, but I resisted and just took pictures. Then we reached DOST, the same place we went to when we were still in sophomores. We arrived at about 7:30 am, then nothing happened so me and my friend decided to go out and walk around. While walking, we heard that the building was not yet opened and we have to wait until 8 am. Bummer! Then I got tired of walking and decided to board the bus again for some rest and cold aircon air. When I got on, it was about 8 am and they started riding off the bus. Haha! I didn't go out na lang kce I was kind of tired na. Besides, we've been there before.

Then it was to Fort Santiago. That was the time Michael woke up and started texting me. He was about to go to Manila because we're supposed to meet in the Mall of Asia. Anyway, It was before lunch that we arrived the Fort, and we were pretty hungry so we decided to eat in the bus. Then afterwards, we went out and strolled about. Xempre pictures again!

Around noon, we went to the Mall of Asia. Picture Picture again and again!! Then Michael came, aus na. Pero I'm still not that happy.

You see, before I left home, I cried. It was not all because I don't have that much money to spend. I don't know why. I just cried.

Kea un, I was not in the mood. Naawa ako ng konti kei Michael because nagta-tyaga xa na pangitiin ako pero I was still not in the mood, pero I know deep inside masayang masaya ako 'coz he's there.

Masaya naman nung nasa MoA kami. The first place we went was Timezone. It was sad because nde ko maxadong nakuhanan ng pics ung stay namin dun. We've spent a lot of money in there. Come to think of it, that was the place we spent most of our money.

Aun, ewan ko ba, I'm so happy on how this trip ended. Ewan ko lang kung pupunta pa ko dun sa galaan nila tintin. I wanna come pero I don't know if Michael's coming over. Hayz!

Grabeh.. I don't know what's happening to my family. It sucks kce I don't know anything despite the fact that I'm a daughter *slash* sister in it. Ewan ko ba! The next thing I know wala na kaming pera! Sana naman cnasabi nila samin un diba?! We're old enough to understand naman eh! Pag wala na, wala na talaga!

It might be too awkward to say thing, pero P200 lang talaga ung baon ko! Yes! A mere P200! Isipin naman, mall pupuntahan namin! Hindi divisoria! I cired the fact that, sa P200 na un, ung mga friends ko kung anuano na binibili, ako nakatunganga lang sa kanila! Magmumukha akong tanga dun! Kea aus na rin na nandun c Michael at least nde ko kasama ung mga friends ko na mei money and are able to spend..

Before the day ended, xempre cnu ba naman ang pupunta dun na papalampasin ung sunset diba? Hehe. We watched the sunset, nde xa ganun ka-'romantic' as they said pero it overwhelmed me. Ewan ko kung bakit. It just did.

Well, next time na ko mag post more about the trip, and next time na ko magu-upload ng pics. Ciao!




ü

the time was.. 8:23 PM
.. and there were 2 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of