my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Monday, November 13, 2006 not ending.

They day's not over yet. I can't tell you if it's great or not because it's not over. It could end bad like what I had last friday.

I'm here in Alevort. I'm with my friends and I'm just doing this blog while they spend their time in Friendster. Hehe.

Back home, I heard a quote from Hilary Duff's movie, The Perfect Man. It went like this.. "Note to all blogger raised by single mom's out there.." And I forgot the rest but I know it hit me hard. Haha. I know. I understand. But then sometimes, things get unfair. She did it again. Left the house and locked the room so that we can't use the computer.

Well, I got a short time left. So I think this is it for today. I'll try to post later when my mom comes home. 'Bye!




ü

the time was.. 4:59 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of