my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Monday, November 13, 2006 Past two days.

Yay! This blog is finally in the running for the Blog of the Week! I wish you people would vote for me because this is really something for me. I would want to win although I know I might not because there are a lot more blogs that are better than mine. It's okay if I don't. At least I tried right? And it wouldn't hurt if I win second place. It's a very tight match. /sob

Anyways, Sorry for the late update. My mom is not allwong us to use the computer because it was invaded by a virus. But then I know she can use it, she's just not allowing us to use it. It's not fair, I know. 'Cause the weekend came and went and I still haven't updated that well.

The past couple of days were still a rollercoaster. I guess it will stay that way. My life is one hell of a a rollercoaster. It's so complicated. And all I can do is rant. And rant. And rant some more. But then hey! I once read this and I quote "Life is still beautiful no matter what, so don't commit suicide.." and I understand the sense of it.

Last friday, I learned to do something I never wished to learn because I know it's bad. And now that I know how to do it, I know better not to do it again because I know how harmful it is. I was out almost the whole day. I was with some friends and hanged anywhere. I met new people because they were from the other school. They were nice. I can definately see how different other students are than those I am used with. They were girls, almost ladies. But one thing differed, some of them were lesbians. Yeah, that's right. I saw a lot of girl-girl relationships. I don't see why it was bad. The lesbians almost looked like guys but then they didn't look gangsta-ish unlike those from the squatters area. They looked like handsome guys really. It was nice because their girlfriends were also pretty. There was this one lezbo who looked a lot like my other bi-friend. And one crazy thing is, they both like.. I mean love the same girl. How weird! I learned how to respect the girls who prefer to the guys. Can you believe it? I actually learned two very weird things in a day. Haha. But then the day had to end bad. It was 7:30 and I went to the basketball court where Michael and his friends were because they had a game. I thought they were gonna play but they didn't. Michael decided to walk me home together with two of his friends. I thought it would be nice but along they way, I began to get a little annoyed. One of his friends started mumbling about why Michael had to walk me home, which was very rude and insensitive. I got a bit hurt because it wasn't nice. I cried the moment I separated from them. I walked home alone because I insisted that Michael and his friends head towards the place they were planning to go to. It sucks. I know. I cried while I was walking. T_T

Okay moving on..

Sunday, Michael came early. Like, because lunch. He said sorry because he knew that I got a little annoyed at his friends. He told me he was about to tell them off when I decided to walk home alone. I forgot whatever happened. It was no biggie. Then after lunch, about 2pm, Iyah and Yhaelle, my friends, came over. They stayed for a bit. Iyah got out of the mood because she was having problems with her someone. It's not something to talk about here. Haha. Anyways, I went to church with my sister and my brother but I separated from them and continued the mass alone. Michael told me he couldn't come because his dad didn't allow him to go out.

Well, that was pretty much it.




ü

the time was.. 4:21 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of