my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Friday, November 03, 2006 repost.. retry..

Darn. I made a really long post and it cleared up like hell. I dunno what happened. But shit. T_T

Michael came today. He bought be some of one of my favorite foods which can only be found here in Pacita - Football. It's mashed potato mixed with ground pork (or beef) and cheese at the center, and is deep fried into a rather oblong shape. If you're lucky, you might get one with carrots. LOL.

Anyway, Michael came about 4 in the afternoon. We watched t.v. and talked and stuff. He left like, 6 pm because he told me they had a game of basketball. It's cool with me because I appreciate him playing sports instead of lounging in front of the computer and play games which will not do any good for him.

Today, one of my favorite bands are in SM Southmall -- Callalily, which is really one fx or jeepney ride away. My best friend got to see them ebcause she's always in Southmall and she did not expect to see their presece in the mall. I envy her a bit because I wanted to come but I couldn't and it's just a coincidence that she was there. I got a text message from her telling me that Callalily was there, and all I could do was to stare at it, think for a moment what was happening, and delete the message. *sigh*

When I logged on and checked out my blog, I felt mixed emotions. I was rather depressed because I saw that nothing happened, Im used to that emotion because I barely get comments in this blog, or any of my blog. But then I felt a rather nice feeling to see the lightness of my template. It's really nice and it really centralizes my blog posts instead of the cool codes that were put into it. Yes you might say it's plain, but it's not about the colours, it's about the thoughts that were put into the posts. And yes, I am what you call a Nobody in the blog world.

The moment I woke up, I waited a text message from Michael, either a morning greeting or just a plain hello to make me sure that he's awake. But no, I recieved none. I first time he texted me today was to tell me that he's standing outside our gate. Wow. Interesting. It sucks not being able to have the money to even load up my phone. Gah. I guess I have to wait till monday..

Wait.. Oh my gosh, I just remembered. We have a project due on monday! I'm the group leader so I take responsibilities. Grr. No one has paid me yet! Curse those unpaying group mates. 1 out of 7 of the members of my group is actually interested in making that project. I mean, she's even more interested that me. So why am I the leader again?

This is still a rather short post. I had a very long one minutes ago but it got erased because the page redirected. Grr. Not one of my happy blog posting days. I hate it when things like that happen, and I end up not making another post anymore. It's a good thing that I'm bored and has nothing to, so I'm still here, amking another post and filling your head with mine.

After this, I'm gonna blog hop and know more people. I really wanna talk to other people and ask how they made thier blog so successful. I really wanna have a lot of comments because I want to hear what other bloggers think fo me and my writing. *sigh*

I'm hungry. LOL. But I don't wanna eat. I'm starving myself. It's for a personal purpose and if ever I'm right, I'll keep you posted.

ü

the time was.. 10:36 PM
.. and there were 2 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of