my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Saturday, November 25, 2006 weird and confused..

I don't know either I'm happy or sad. I don't know how I'm gonna act the moment that I see him when he comes over later. I don't know how I'm gonna treat him. I don't know whether I ignore whatever happened yesterday and act liek nothing's happened and we're still cool. I don't think he understood me yesterday. I don't think he knew that I'm so bummed that I actually wanna kill myself last night. This sucks. I'm trying to make myself happy and what do I do..? I make this kind of post. Ewan ko ba. I need to talk to him, and no one else. Gusto ko siya ung kausapin ko tungkol sa mga bagay na ganito kasi he's the person I feel so comfortable with. I really wanna see him and I wish pumunta na siya asap kasi aalis ako mamayang hapon kce pu2nta ako kanila Mara coz mei handa xa kasi birthday na nia sa monday. Haha! But hindi ako pu2nta dun becuse of the food. I just like the company and she wanted me to go so I'll go. Tutal minsan lang nman ung birthday diba? Andito ako sa Alevort ngeon. I'm with Thea, Kathy and Iyah, Kakaalis lang ni Tintin kaya sakin na pinaubaya ung time niya d2 sa computer. Hehe.

the time was.. 12:03 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of