my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Thursday, December 21, 2006 Christmas wishes..

Wow.. I just realized.. this is my first December post.. hmm.. a lot of things happened--good and bad, i mean, good and worst. I have a big problem and it sucks 'coz christmas is coming soon. Hindi na nga ako nakapag simbang gabi eh. Nawala lahat ng plans plans ko. Nasira lahat. And hindi man lang ako nakapag explain.

What really happend was just a big misunderstanding. There. Period! It was nothing else! I was in that room with him and my sister. God! Hmm.. I'm scared of three things..

First of all..
Hindi ko xa makakasama sa Christmas. Hayz..

Secondly..
Everything might change. Which is currently happening.

Last but not the least..
I may not be there with him on his birthday. Grabe! Birthday na niya un! Pag hindi kami nagkita.. I'll be devastated.. kce nung birthday ko, anjan xa. Tapos ngeong bday nia, hindi ako makakapunta.. I mean.. grabeh na un ah.. hayz..

Somehow I can't stop crying. I dunno why. Cguro kce nagagalit samin sa isang reason na hindi naman totoo.

Wa! I'm mumbling things some poeple can't understand.. Xempre hindi naman ako nag explain eh tsaka hindi ko nakuwento sa inyo ung nangyari. I can't. It't between me, my boyfriend and my mom.. Xempre kasama na dun cguro ung mga kapatid ko. Haayz!!

Sana nakapag explain ako. Sana nagawa ko yun bago na ako ma-punish. Sana hindi na kami nag Monopoly. Hay nako talaga!

I don't want to end this post.. kasi this is the only thing that can help me release pressures. Wala na nga akong masabi eh.. Coz I don;t want to offend anyone. I don't want to hurt anyone. Hayz..

Sana.. sa pasko.. okay na lahat..
hindi man lahat,, okay na ung maraming bagay..
We're willing to apologize kce mei mali rin kami..
pero sana.. please.. let us explain..
Hayzz..
whatta christmas..
this is one of my most complicated xmas ever..
hay naku!!

*sigh*
it's the only thing i can do nowadays..
sigh..
and cry..





ü

the time was.. 2:26 PM
.. and there were 1 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of