my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 holidays.. gawd.

It's 2007 and I don't feel an inch different. It's been a long while since I posted something here. Something's wrong with DSL and I can't update that much. Our phone's still down. Grr.. anyways, here are some stuff I got last Christmas..

1. Money. (haha)
2. Lip Gloss.
3. Lip Gloss set.
4. A Perfume that smells like D&G Light Blue. (well, it's actually for my brother, but I told him it's for women so he gave it to me.)
5. a cute handbag.

the most valuable gift I recieved was..
A rosary bracelet. It's green because it's peridot, which is my birthstone. It was from my boyfriend and he got it from Blue Magic.

the weirdest gift I recieved was..
three (3) pairs of g-string underwears. Haha! I can't believe I put that here.. But it's a gift so I have to. It was from my aunt. Hmm.. I dunno when I'm gonna wear that thing. It's so weird because I have no plans in life to try on a g-string underwear.

So those were it. If I missed some stuff, I'll try to put it here again when I remember. Hehe..

So it's 2007, what better way to start it than blurt out my resolutions.
1. i'll to give time to my friends more. I spent the previous year with my boyfriend, so I'll try to give way to my girls.
2. decide where I'm gonna study in college and the course I'm gonna take up. I have to do this asap because March is coming sooner than I expected.
3. study up. haha. that always on my list.
4. save up some money. I don't know how but I have to.
5. stop spending. that's pretty much like the 4th one.
6. try not to be too hard-headed. I don't want to be pasaway anymore.
7. try not to be moody. My boyfriend doesn't like it and I don't like it. Why not change it.
8. try to go to band gigs. haha! it's not that good, but it is to a fan.
9. listen to the teacher when he/she is lecturing. stop pulling out mobile phone while class is going on.
and last but not the least.. ('coz I can't think of anything anymore..)
10. try to look and be mature. I'm 15 years old and pretty soon I'll be a high school graduate, rather, a college student. I have to put myself together!

there.. ten new year's resolutions i typed down on-the-spot.

here's the last part of my post.. the thank-yous.

I want to thank my classmates, iv-alexandrite, for being the people I laugh with and turn to when I want to be cheered up. You guys make every school hours fun and worthwhile. You make me smile, you make me happy. To alexie, yeye, coleen, rossette, yhaelle, for being the people I talk to while the class is going on. To geli, yhaelle, for the laughtrips and making every trip to the futbolan astig and something I always look forward to at the end of the class. To the guys, al, jed, jessen, daryl, for sometimes going with us on futbol trips and trips to the ice candy-han. To potpot, when I don't have anyone to make fun of, I look at you. haha! To jigo, jason, godeng, even though we're not that close anymore, I can still talk to you guys. To my tropa, tintin, geli, yhaelle, for the laughtrips, foodtrips, walktrips and everything. For always being there to share a shot. Haha! For always listening to me when I have something to say, for being there when I have problems. To dhone and rossette, for hanging out with us and being the people I can ask advice from. To my insan, mara, for listening to me when I have problems. For sharing your thoughts and advices. Of course I have to thank allain and mina, for being the people responsible why I have the things I have now. Last but defiantely not the least, I have to thank michael for being one of the best person I've ever met. For understanding me, for loving me, for giving me everything, for holding on. Woo.. February's coming close. :)

There. If there are some people I've missed, please remember that I am still thankfult hat you are a part of my life. Even though I haven't added your name doesn't mean that I am taking you for granted. I am still thankful and I feel blessed that I have you guys.

Okay that's it. You all have a great year okay? Muah!




ü

the time was.. 5:06 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of