my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me
... so i die HAPPY

Monday, January 15, 2007 ncae. gawd.

Oh my.. it's three days before your ncae.. (that's National College Assesment Examination) If I don't pass, I'll only be allowed to take a vocational or any two-year course.. My first choice is Associate in Hotel and Restaurant Management. Huhyz.. But I don't want to make any conclusions. I'll do my best just to pass that god-foresaken exam.. What's weird is, the school I'm going to take an entrance examination for college has an easier test.. This NCAE thing is so crucial that it could change my life. I know it would 'coz the moment I fail, I have to start over being a senior or else I have to take a 2-year course.. And then the moment I graduate, I'm not sure if many companies will have me as an employee. T_T Grr!! I have to study.. and I'm just relaxing myself that's why I went online, even though I have to study.

Anyway, I'm very happy because my boyfriend is supporting me. He even gave tutored me on Math.. because that's what kills me the most. *sigh*

Oh yeah, and this was the date that I broke up with my ex last year. Haha! May he rest in fish.. I mean peace.. >:)

Hmm.. I don't have anything to type down. I ran out of thoughts.. Haha!! See you later!





ü

the time was.. 5:44 PM
.. and there were 0 people who [gave] comments

` here.waiting ;

    addressed as maggie
    lifelong dream is ; to write and to be read* born on the 8th day of august, year 1991
    taken by the most spectacular [guy] a girl could ever have ;;
    born and raised in the philippines.
    a senior high school student
    and is currently under a lot of pressure^


    friendster.com/magzkawaii
    friendster.com/simplyrandom
    xanga.com/mag02gie
    mmhhaaggzzz.livejournal.com
    magzkawaii.multiply.com

listen*to_me;

    Neon - Spongecola

that'.last>note

^reminds;me*of